Jack Osbourne, son of the late Ozzy Osbourne, took to social media on Tuesday to refute claims that he is "grossly underweight" following his appearance on the reality series I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! He says he is "perfectly healthy" and has not lost any further weight since leaving the jungle six months ago.
Jack Osbourne’s 11st 2lb post‑show weight
During the final episode of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! at the end of last year, Jack’s weight was recorded at 11 stone 2 pounds – the lightest he has ever been as an adult. The figure, reported by the show’s medical team, sparked a wave of speculation online because it represented a noticeable drop from his pre‑show weight, though the exact prior measurement was not disclosed.
Online trolls label him ‘grossly underweight’
After the episode aired , a segment of social‑media users began describing Jack as "grossly underweight" and even suggested he might be ill. In a video posted to his Instagram, the star called the commentary "insane" and "f***ing insane ," insisting that the rumors are unfounded. "I cannot believe I’m having to actually make this f***ing video," he said, emphasizing his frustration with the persistent attacks.
Jack’s claim of no furtheer loss after the jungle
Jack asserted that his weight has remained stable since he left the jungle six months ago. "I have lost no weight since I got out of the jungle doing I’m A Celebrity, what? Six months ago?" he asked rhetorically, challenging the narrative that he continues to shed pounds. According to the report, he has maintained the 11st 2lb figure, which he describes as his current, healthy weight.
Training regimen: gym and jiu‑jitsu
To counter the perception of frailty, Jack highlighted his current fitness routine, noting that he is "trraining hard at the gym and doing jiu‑jitsu ." The inclusion of martial‑arts training suggests a focus on strength and conditioning rather than weight loss , a point he uses to reinforce his claim of good health.
Who is fueling the weight‑loss speculation?
The source of the weight‑loss rumors appears to be a mix of casual observers and sensationalist commentary on social platforms. No medical professional has publicly confirmed any health concerns, and Jack’s own statements remain the only direct source addressing the issue. As the repot notes, the criticism is driven largely by unnamed "online trolls," leaving the exact motivations behind the speculation unclear.
Comments 0